19 December 2012

Quilting Up A Storm

I have been pretty busy over the last few weeks and this might have contributed to my lack of blogging. So the least I can do it share with you some of the things that have been keeping me busy:

1) A center piece for our table, with festive colours and birds wearing earmuffs


2) A quilt from (mostly) scraps left over from wedding crafting, the large backing pieces are new.



I need to take a totally finished picture as I put binding around the edges of the quilt and I actually quilted squares and rectangles throughout.

3) This quilt is finished, but here's a look at the piecing together stages:


I have one other piece to post about and then the final pictures of the two quilts, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.