11 April 2013

Musical Times

Last weekend I was in a musical, Sweet Charity, and it was my first musical experience.

I was a chorus member and I had a wonderful time, in addition to being in the background in a few scenes I had a couple of lines as a "young man" and a panhandler. I didn't seem to get a snap of my panhandler get-up, it was in the vein of old timey Salvation Army (or so I'm told).

It really looked like a played a crazy young man judging by the picture on the left, and yes, that is a glue on mustache that I'm sporting. Amazing, I know. I also played a hippy:


The whole experience was great, from start to finish and I met a lot of great people that I hope I will get the chance to work with again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.