13 January 2013

Trip To Wentworth

After a two year break I finally made my way back to a ski hill. The break certainly wasn't intentional, it just seemed that I didn't get out. So yesterday Greg and I went to Wentworth yesterday and spent the day throwing ourselves down the hill and had fun doing it.


The hill was pretty worn in by the time we got there (around 11:30) so there were a number of icy patches and on my first run I learned where a few of those were...the hard way. I slipped on my toe edge and landed on my knees - ouch!


Lots of colours! Thankfully with all of my other falls (there were many) I landed on my bum and just kicked up a lot of snow, got up, dusted myself off and kept on my way down the hill. Greg also had his fair share of wipe outs, but I seemed to take the cake in the bruise department!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.