04 March 2011

Love!

It's easy to find things to love when browsing craftgawker...

like these cookies - yea I know how are they cookies? Read about it!

Source


and this dress, with more lovely pieces on the website:

Source

or this chalkboard globe! There is even a tutorial - neat!

Source

and this card purse!

Source


and last but not least little paper stars with a link to a tutorial video:

Source


Today marks the start of my March Break! I actually haven't had one of these since grade 12 since we had February break during undergrad - so it's a flashback-esque treat. Greg and I are going to Halifax this weekend so I'm sure I'll have some goodies or two to post about when we get back on Monday.

Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.