Since we're moving on Saturday this week has been dedicated to eating all perishable food items we have. We had frozen a few pints of local blueberries with hopes of making jam but since muffins are easier we went with muffins.
There was one monster muffin that came from this batch and of course I couldn't help but take a photo of it and put it on the internet. Maybe it's a sign of a slow week.
Here's the recipe I followed if you would like to try your hand at making a mountainous muffin. I would however, suggest adding a little bit more sugar. I used brown sugar so maybe that's why it wasn't as sweet...there will be fiddling to this recipe in the future.