25 July 2010

Halifax Pride Parade - Photo Journal


Fantastic weather and a lot of colour makes for both a happy pride and a happy Saturday! Here are some highlights!

I'm not too sure how many peacocks this took, but I was mega-impressed!


HOLY MOLY!! Best advertisement ever, well done Susie Shortcakes!


Megan Leslie, Halifax's MP representing - she's wearing the red skirt!


Another great costume, I mean at this point the parade is just a big opportunity for advertising. But it's also about showing your support, right? I like these folks showing support with an excellent hairy dog suit. Hooray!


Creepy and neat at the same time:


This took some dedication, lots and lots of balloons:


AMAZING! Check out those heels, and that hair!!!


Elephant, why not!?


I wish I zoomed but there was no time. Please excuse the lack of photographic excellence, the subject clearly makes up for it:


This guy ISN'T wearing a t-shirt:


After the parade, taking the opportunity to walk down the middle of Spring Garden:


No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.