22 July 2010

Peggy's Cove


After wanting to take a little trip to Peggy's Cove for the past little while now Greg and I finally made it, yesterday evening!


Little yellow house on the hill:


Environmentally friendly ( the term Digestive By-Products is a new one for me):


Oh yes, The Old RED School House


Sun setting in Peggy's Cove


Good o'l sturdy foundation:


So clever:


The lighthouse, oh and a couple of tourists:


Good wave photos are hard to get:


But at least we look cool, right?


Cheese!


Greg and I witnessed some awful parenting, so much so that we had to walk away from the situation because we felt responsible to do something if things got, umm, messy:



WAVES! It's like they were high fiving each other at times, making monster waves:


Interesting looking rocks:


Mossy rock shedding it's mossy layer:


Surprisingly calm waters atop of Peggy's Cove:


A much better photo of the lighthouse, this time with someone I know:

A very pretty sight - the sun was breaking through the clouds:

Just off the path:


We ate dinner at the tourist trap of a restuarunt at Peggy's Cove, I was craving lobster so I ordered a lobster roll. It turns out that I don't really like lobster. This photo was taking before I ate it:


Greg found a super old flag of New Brunswick at the gift shop, it had Chatham on it, he was pumped:


This must be a house that one of the 35 people who live in Peggy's Cove lives in:


Close up:



Ropes & Buoys:


A sign outside the ice cream shop:




No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.