The first idea was to paint the room green...but that turned out to be a poor choice, you can see our adventures below...
|A view from the door|
|The out of commission fireplace and amazing bookshelves|
|New to Greg couch and paint supplies|
|The first colour we tried...it looked less than stellar in real life|
|So it was back to Kent in search of a new colour, much better!|
|On the way to looking spiffy|
|11 foot ceilings, require two stages of painting|
|The fireplace wall with one coat of paint|
|So much sunnier!|
We did a final coat but I forgot to take a photo, so the final project isn't quite as streaky.
Next project the kitchen!