One of my favorite places to take a brain break is CraftGawker. There are so many wonderful works of art, craft and photography.
Yesterday I stumbled across a new site and I'm in lurve!
It's called Darling Dexter, by a very creative woman. So far I've scoped out:
- cute clothing (some of which are handmade)
- beautiful photos of life in general
- links to similar blogs/sites for further browsing
A sister site called Oh, Darling, run with her husband, who she called the hub:
- both are wonderful photographers
- they focus a lot on weddings
- but there are other categories: lifestyle, music
I'm particularly taken with the simple layout and clean lines of both blogs.