Today was the last day of classes for term one of three. I can't believe how fast time has gone - nuts!
Going full steam ahead for an entire term left me with quite a bit of momentum, so this evening with no homework or lesson plan prep I had time on my hands.
So I decided to brighten up my kitchen a little with a sewing project: triangle banner!
|Ironed pieces, ready to go|
|Finished product - I think a bit more finishing MIGHT|
be required, I'm going to feel it out for a few days.
|Adding a bit of colour to the kitchen|
AFTER I made the banner I searched to see how others created their banners - not the best order.
I came across a blog that has a tutorial for making banners. Next time I'll search then sew!