02 November 2010

Sew Concludes Term One

I'm just so clever!

Today was the last day of classes for term one of three. I can't believe how fast time has gone - nuts!

Going full steam ahead for an entire term left me with quite a bit of momentum, so this evening with no homework or lesson plan prep I had time on my hands.

So I decided to brighten up my kitchen a little with a sewing project: triangle banner!

Ironed pieces, ready to go


Finished product - I think a bit more finishing MIGHT
be required, I'm going to feel it out for a few days.


Adding a bit of colour to the kitchen

AFTER I made the banner I searched to see how others created their banners - not the best order.

I came across a blog that has a tutorial for making banners. Next time I'll search then sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.