11 September 2012

Artwork Tuesday

Just because it's Tuesday and I stumbled across a great graphic designer, Masako Kubo. I really like the style and suggest you check out more images on her website: www.masakokubo.co.uk

Two images (from the image gallery) caught my eye and made me think of Greg. The first is called "Escalator", and is very reminiscent of our time living in Saint John where people will opt for the escalator ride up rather than exercise a little.


The second is called "Celebrate Libraries", and as Greg is a Librarian it just made sense:


And lastly, here is a video from Kubo's site where she completes a beautiful print:



*All images and video in this post from www.masakokubo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.