18 May 2012

Coffee Challenge

Monday of this week was the last time Greg or I had coffee. We decided a little awhile ago that when our seemingly endless supply of Christmas present coffee ran out we would go without for a week.

We are are 3 whole days in and still alive. I might be crankier than usual but that could also be because I have a cold. I don't think the getting a cold came from a lack of coffee, but one can never be sure!

Source

Perhaps it wasn't the best of timing, since we are both participating in the Bluenose run this weekend. But mornings seem to be treating us okay and afternoons are the toughest.

Because we are not complete masochists, we have replaced coffee with tea. It's not quite the same but drinking warm liquid that has a smidge of caffeine  helps a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.