08 May 2012

Old Man Ludecke

As part of the same concert series that brought David Myles to New Glasgow had Old Man Ludecke and Del Barber play this past Sunday.

I hadn't heard of Del Barber before getting tickets for this show and seeing his name on the bill. After checking him out on CBC's new music site I was anticipating a much more country sound than what he played at the show. While still having a country twang it was toned down. I also learned that Manitoba has cowboys...who knew?



Since my camera was less than awesome of taking pictures (see above super fuzzy photo) I decided to go the video route for Old Man Ludecke:



He was lovely as ever and although he messed up and started to play a song he'd already played (apparently a first) he was very charming about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.