23 October 2010

HPX Leftovers

As much as I wanted to be at the Halifax Pop Explosion I couldn't be so I was happy to lap up the leftovers here in Fredericton.

Last night I saw Daniel Romano and Jason Collett at the Capital. Thankfully it was an early show, as it turns out teachers have early days and by Friday evening I was running low on energy.

The Capital reminds me of Tribeca, but cleaner - it's a long hallway with a stage at the end. There were very few people at the show, which surprised me. Many people missed out.

Daniel Romano

Jason Collett

A fuzzy Jason Collett

Hooray for small venues where I can continue my trend of photos with male Canadian musicians! It's not Ali-flattering but that's not the point:

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.