23 October 2010

Urban Hiking

The teacher that I've been matched with for my internship is great. He runs a hiking club - hooray!

There was a hike today but rather than trekking through the woods we took the group through one of the many trails Fredericton has to offer and ended up at the market for some tasty treats!

It was a very, very windy day and we nearly blew away when close to the river and going across the bridge was slightly terrifying. But all was well.

Sadly, it was far too cold to take my camera out much so I only have one photo:


They have a hike each month so hopefully I will be able to take more photos without the fear of loosing a few fingers to the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.