25 February 2011

Love!

Lots of Lovin'

I found Catbird from a post on Darling Dexter. Catbird has a ton of beautiful jewelery which I just like to look at.

Source

These rings have letters on them (and come in silver as well). I'm particularly fond of the ring with the heart. They are do delicate!

Source

I really like the rough-ness of this ring, also the circle part makes me think it would be a good fit in Captain Planet's Planeteers:

Source

I found this awhile back and forgot to post about it. I really like the anchor in the bottom right corner of the purse. The designer has other colours of this purse but I like this blue-grey the best:

Source

Lots of beautiful paper art, I really like the display of this picture. Very fitting background given the text:

Source

1 comment:








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.