29 December 2010

Christmas Party!

Well these days it's not Christmas unless there is an ugly sweater party. I couldn't make Stevemas this year so I was happy I could bust out the be-jeweled and garland' sweaters of Christmas pasts!

We held a BEd Potluck/Ugly Sweater/Movie Watching Party last Friday and while there were lots of ugly sweaters and way too much yummy food we didn't quite get around to watching the movie. I guess that's what happens when you see people you haven't in about 2 months - lots of chatting!

A fine spread with a well cleaned out dish in
the foreground - and two lovely ladies
in the back!

One half of our Christmas party fun...check out those sweaters!

The other half, one fine looking crowd!

Ugly sweater co-presidents! Check our Mr. Hanky on Jonny!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.