01 December 2010

Happy December!

I can't believe it, but it's December. I'm not sure where the time has gone, but it's gone by quickly.

In my continual learning about Fredericton I've learned that December in Fredericton means snow, since it snowed more than a week ago it's stayed on the ground - hooray!

Last weekend I went to a friend's cottage in the middle of a snowstorm, it was lovely and I took photos...but I haven't had the time to post them. That will be a tomorrow project.

In the meantime something I've been loving for the last little while: The Gawkerverse.

I started on its Foodgawker and Craftgawker, getting lots of ideas for meals and crafts. They've since branched out to Dwellinggawker and Weddinggawker.

Lots and lots to be inspired to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.