06 December 2010

Snow Day?

Today marks my very first Snow Day from the perspective of educator rather than student. And I must say that the feeling is very much the same, especially when it's on a Monday - unexpected long weekend!

Unlike when I was in my undergrad younger I'm making good use of my day off: blogging, crafting, listening to Q, cleaning, sleeping in. All in all a good day.

To give you insight on the degree of weather crazyness here in Fredericton I took a horrible quality photo through my front window:

SHOCKING!!!

I believe the schools were canceled because of the poor road conditions this morning (from freezing rain) and the impending doom of snow later today. Hooray for safety first!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.