23 December 2010

Random Food Post

Posting about food things around the time that I'm eating them seems to make more sense...but given my lateness it seems out of place.

Still, here I am posting about food I've eaten:

Greg and I visited my family the weekend before last, my dad worked nights for both days so rather than making a nice dinner we made a nice brunch! 

Blueberry and Chocolate Pancakes (made with coconut milk)

Mimosas and pancakes, a great way to start any day!


After wanting to go to a natural food store on Westmorland Street I finally did! They have amazing bread, and this is it. It's multi-grain with flax and all kind of yummy (and natural!) things.

Om Nom Nom

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.