28 June 2011

Ridiculous!

Britney Spears' new single (I Wanna Go) has been in my head for the last few days, it's so catchy but I must say I'm getting tired of every single pop song having obvious computer generated vocals. Can't people just get back to the singing?

Back to Britney, her new video is a mash up of inspired by all kinds of videos (Avril Lavigne, Michael Jackson, to name a few) but strangely enough has stolen a scene AND an actor from the film Half Baked.

Here is the scene from Half Baked (heads up - there are swears!!):



Not something you'd expect to see in a Britney video, but nevertheless, here it is:



The actor from Half Baked, is Guillermo Diaz. And as you can see from the video he saves the day for Britney.

So strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.