03 February 2012

First Day of School (again!)

Today was my first day of a long-term subbing position, I'll be working until the end of the school year. Needless to say I'm pretty pumped about getting a job in my field!

One of the nerdy teacher things I was excited about, my red book!!! I had to explain it to Greg, but I'm sure teacher friends you understand the need for excitement:

I have a lazy eye, out of excitement

At the end of my wonderful first day I was greeted with a homemade certificate for my awesomness  (literally, it's referenced on the certificate many times) and bubbly beverage from Greg. Oh, and he's also making dinner - amazing!


Now I have a weekend of unit/lesson planning ahead of me - weeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.