05 September 2010

More Walking, More Photos

This is one of at least two doors that enter to a very uncommon looking apartment building. When I walked by, as you can see, the sun was setting and based on the condition of the door and the fact that it was a pretty old looking building I thought it was unused.


But when I walked back past it, the sun had set to reveal a myriad of nice apartments units. I also noticed that on the side I wouldn't have caught on going downtown, that the building was an old Shoe Factory (potential picture to come). That makes these apartments even more interesting. I wonder how they turned a factory into apartments? Maybe it still smells like new shoes, the residents can only hope.

Lesson: I shouldn't be so quick to judge, even buildings have feelings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.