03 September 2010

A Walk Around Fredericton

After two sweaty days of orientation I decided to spend some time outside getting to know the city where I will be living for a year.

Here are a few photos of my wanderings:

There are nice churches

They take pride in their city through planters!

An Indian Food Place I will eventually check out!

There's a Strange Adventures here too!

Fancy burger joint - yes please! I don't think this woman was
too pleased with my photo taking

They have FRAGGLES!!  and Tevas

This unfortunately exists outside of Halifax

This is an old school, not it's apartments. I think this would be
the neatest place to live!

Korean and Japanese food restaurant I will
again, eventually visit!

I think this is a graphic design firm or art gallery. Whatever it is,
I like their sign


Music Store, Tony is so clever to make the "o" in his name
a music note, well done Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.