23 July 2011

Miramichi, Working

After Vacation Phase Three I spent the next week in Miramichi as well. Myself and these two lovely people delivered a camp outside of Miramichi. We celebrated the end of the camp week with a visit to Relish for gourmet eats:


One day after camp the clouds were pretty ominous looking as they rolled over the community:


Kids brought their dogs to camp, this was a puppy....eeeeEEE! It attacked myself and everything else in its way with adorable doggie kisses:


Each camp day there was a theme, this day was Wilderness Wednesday, I did my best to play the part. What do you think?


Not too sure what this sign on the door meant but it looked pretty interesting in Newcastle...

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.