08 July 2011

15 Minute Visit

I'm not sure how this slipped my posting, tisk tisk!

My wonderful friend Rodd was stopping in Halifax just for a day on his way from Ontario to Labrador. Due to me leaving on a train for Miramichi we had very limited time to catch up. This resulted in an awesome (but much too short) catch up at the Halifax train station. Rodd literally just got in from the airport and I had to board my train, but better 15 minutes than no time!

A nice gentleman at the station snapped out photo, check out the amount of light that comes through the windows!


Rodd is an excellent photographer, in fact he has a website to show off his skills. Check it out: www.roddlaing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.