23 July 2011

Short Halifax Visit

Between wrapping up in New Brunswick and heading to Labrador I spent less than 24 hours in Halifax/Sackville.

It was pretty great timing that Terry was home, and even more so was that he had his GIANT helmet with him. I took advantage of the opportunity:


The visor comes up but it looks way more tough with the visor down. Also, here's Terry!


Terry and I had lunch at Himachi House (as per tradition) and between lunch and meeting at the SuperNOVA office I had some time to kill. Thankfully the Pride Parade was in full swing and I had some banking to do on Spring Garden. That meant running into some friends!


Who thankfully took a picture of me and my load of gear:


I heard on the radio that 75,000 people were expected to attend the parade, I was impressed that I still managed to find a few people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.