10 August 2010

Fredericton, So Soon

Taking a break from packing up my apartment (how did I ever get so much stuff!) I decided to take a few minutes to research (and follow up on recommendations) a bit more on the place where I'll be moving in three weeks.

This is what I've come up with.

  1. Saturday Farmers Market - I've been once in 2007 and it brings up good memories. I've also been told by many that it's still a good choice.
  2. Pride Parade - They held their first this summer, better late than never I suppose.
  3. Bike Trails - I've been told about them and looked up a trail map. It's my kind of biking, the type that doesn't equal my immediate dirt eating doom.
  4. The Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival - holy moly! Check out this lineup: Xavier Rudd, Big Sugar (they still exist?),  David Myles, Meaghan Smith, Matt Anderson, Miss Higgins, Elliot Brood, Rich Aucoin, Two Hours Traffic, Rose Cousins. In addition to low cost tickets the word FREE also appears quite a bit - AMAZING!
     
Okay, that's the end of my research - but I'm sure there are other things to do in Fredericton but I should just get back to packing or I'll never get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.