23 August 2010

Market Trip

I've crossed a few things from my "Halifax/Dartmouth Must Do List" so far - hooray!

Unfortunately, I've been bad at recording them - my apologies.

This weekend Greg and I visited the Seaport Market and I was happy to find it less busy, still very busy, but we were actually able to get what we needed without too much hassle, so that was a bonus.

Failing to take photos of the yummy things we made and consumed quickly I managed to remember on two occasions:

Super tiny (and tasty!) tomato

Local bacon - we don't often eat bacon but I was determined
to find some local stuff at the market. It was worth the hunt.

We also got haddock, bread, veggies and fruit but it was enjoyed already!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.