03 August 2010

To Mongolie Grill I Went

Last week we had a staff dinner at Mongolie Grill, I saw a few things I liked on my way there:

A house on a street between North Park and Gottingen, I can't remember it's name. But I really like this door:


Old timey parking meter on Brunswick Street, just hanging out with all of the new looking meters:


This is the logo for a flower shop on Granville (I think) Street. It was closed or I would have wandered in, it looked very welcoming and of course had a cute logo:



A look up at a few of the buildings on Barrington Street. This is the complex with Freak Lunchbox in it. I really like the combination of the cracking oatmeal-coloured wall, red faced wall, the green ivy and the port mural (which is hard to see):


PS. Although the company at Mongolie Grill was top notch, my selection for stir fry was not!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.