18 August 2010

Halifax/Dartmouth Must Do List

Thanks to a post on Facebook asking for people's favorite things to do in Halifax/Dartmouth I have complied a nice to do list to tackle before I leave in a few weeks.

  1. Halifax Seaport Market visit - buy things for breakfast and make a tasty local meal
  2. Have coffee and treats at Two If By Sea in Downtown Dartmouth
  3. Wander around Downtown Darmouth
  4. Gorge on sushi at the Hamachi House
  5. Visit the Forum Flea Market (Lovesey)
  6. Walk along the waterfront (McEvoy) and maybe take in a Beavertail (Brian)
  7. Candy pit stop at Freak Lunchbox (Brian)
  8. Dinner at the Brooklyn Warehouse (modification of Lovesey's since I've already had their yummy breakfast)
Inside the Brooklyn Warehouse


Other suggestions I appreciate but might not get the chance to do:

  1. Eat Alexandra's poutine after a night out at a trashy bar (Chantal) - too much cheese for a lactose issue lady such as myself
  2. Pizza at Vinnie's Pasta Bar (Brian) - cheese issue
  3. Donair and joint - just not my cup of tea, although the ride across the ferry is a great idea (Daniel)

I will be sure to take lots of pictures of my mostly eating adventures to share - because that's what the internets are all about, right?

Thanks again for the ideas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.