02 August 2011

Makkovik!

Brennen and I made it to Makkovik on Sunday afternoon. We are staying at a hotel that makes us feel right at home, the owner picked us up at the airport and has kept the yummy food (particularly the homemade bread) coming ever since!

This has been the BEST meal that I've had so far in Labrador: smoked salmon, baked char, veggies and homemade bread. Oh and the ice in all of water has been straight from iceburgs - OM NOM NOM! Also...the GIANT stack of bread was for both myself and Brennen, although we took what we didn't eat for a snack...we still have it (in a bread bag!) since we've been well fed ever since.


Last night I took stroll around town and played with a few settings on my camera, this is what I came up with (PS. Makkovik is beautiful):












No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.