22 September 2011

Pinterest

I have been holding off on sharing my Pinterest account on my blog because of my ever expanding wedding board...it might have generated a few questions. But now that the engagement cat is out of the bag I can happily share it with you.

If you haven't heard of Pinterest it's basically a way to 'collect' pictures of things you like from any website (except Facebook) and organize it into categories (boards) you see fit.

Here's a screenshot of my account:


Check out Pinterest, you will be sucked into the million and one things you can make, wear, save up for and more.

1 comment:

  1. Ali, I used this all the time in the year leading up to my wedding! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.