29 September 2011

Arts in Saint John

Last night Greg and I went to the Saint John Theatre Company's presentation of The Rocky Horror Show at the Imperial Theatre - it was great!!

Source


It was student night and tickets were $10 instead of the $40 for the other nights to encourage students to attend. So not only were the preformers entertaining but the crowd of costume'd teenagers was a sight as well. Bravo to those who dressed up!

It was the first time that either of us had been to the Imperial Theatre and it's by far the most intricate, ornate and beautiful theatre I've been in. I didn't bring my camera so here's an internet picture which doesn't really do it justice but will give you an idea:

Source

Also, a friend from school was in the show and she was AWESOME - YAY for Joanna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.