14 January 2011

New Things!

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost have another no doubt hilarious (judging from the trailer and past projects) movie on the way.

You might remember their wonderful films: Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.

I'm not going to ramble on about what their new movie, Paul, is about. That's what YouTube clips are for:



Also in new things...Jenn Grant has a new album called Honeymoon Punch.

The first single from the album is called Getcha Good and it comes along with the most adorable dance video I've ever watched. There are a number of zumba-inspired moves I recognize and then there are children in snow suits dancing their butts off - cute!

But I'm rambling, why type when you can see it for youself:



You can listen to a number of songs from this album from Jenn Grant's CBC Radio 3 site. Just click here. As a poor student Radio 3 is my medium to new albums until I can save my pennies and actually buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.