04 April 2010

Camera Sleeve

I recently picked up a new camera, something more appropriate for hikes and adventuring that my digital SLR. It's a Canon Powershot and it's been treating me well so far, it's only fair I reciprocate.


It seems there are a number of camera cases out there but they are either overpriced or too bulky. So I made my own:


After measuring my camera I took two pieces of material and sewed them together so there's a liner, making it a bit more sturdy. Both fabrics are cotton, so two would be better than one, right?

I sewed on a button and then a little flap to make sure the camera doesn't fall out, but the sleeve is fairly tight close to the opening and the button is redundant and is hanging on for cuteness value.

The outer fabric isn't the most suitable since it's more of a sewing theme than photos, but it's colourful!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.