11 April 2010

Filet-O-Hilarious

This past Friday I was visited by a professor who has an office two floors above mine. He walked in without saying anything and proudly thrust two McDonalds bags upon me and walked backwards out of the office. I opened each of the bags to find one Filet-O-Fish in each bag.

My first thought was:
"Why aren't both sandwiches in the same bag? This is wasteful!"

But then my sense kicked in and I thought:
"What the hell is this? Why did this hilariously nice man give me not one, but TWO Filet-O-Fish sandwiches without me ever expressing any interest in them?"

Not having any interest in eating these things I felt really guilty about just tossing them. So I scraped some of the tartar sauce off one half of the bun and ate the filet part and one part of the bun. I quickly realized why I haven't eaten McDonalds in many years and felt like butts for the rest of the day.

Moral: Don't guilt eat McDonalds - EVER.

The actual present sandwich, I don't know why I didn't take a photo of both of them. Hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.