14 April 2010

I WON!

I won something! I mean, I never win things. This has led to me never even trying to win things, lowering my chances even further.

I went to two matches, wait...games, evenings? I don't know what to call it, anyway, I went to to the Brier twice this year and they had this 50/50 draw going at each game. I was amazed when at the first night the pot was up to $15,000 or so. The next time I went I was blown away when it reached somewhere near $35,000. So I started day dreaming about what I would do with half of that and who would actually win that money. Then I realized that it would never be me as I would rather keep my $5 and not buy a ticket.

Greg's aunt gave me a scratch ticket on Sunday, some kind of Bingo themed card. I didn't win on the actual game but rather the pity bonus scratch you get. Regardless I am now $3 ahead just by scratching! Since this was my first scratch card I had to ask what to do with it, it seems I can cash it in for my $3 or get another card to scratch. I see how this can get out of hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.