08 April 2010

Year of the Flood, Margaret Atwood

Have you read this book? You should.

I picked it up for myself while Christmas shopping this past season. It's nice to buy Christmas presents for yourself. I ate up the book and was particularly mad at myself when I left it at my parents house for a few days.




Throughout the entire book I had a feeling that I knew this story, bits and pieces of it anyway. It turns out my deja vu was reasonable - in the last chapter my slowly turning brain put two and two together and realized that it was part of a larger story that Margaret Atwood has written. It was a follow up to her 2003 Oryx and Crake while I had read years before. Another excellent read.

I have the book on the right, but I really like the artwork on the left cover, but there was zero selection when I made my purchase.

Hit up your library, stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.