11 April 2010

Correction Post

As St. Thomas University (STU) is Greg's alma mater he was quick to point out my error in their mascot/logo. It's not what I previously posted, but rather this:


This does make more sense as it's actually the school colours unlike my first post. He also mentioned that there was some type of cat for their proper mascot, can you see the origins of my confusion?

I'm also not aware that STU has 9 buildings, but they were designed and built to mirror each other. This helps to explain why it really doesn't look like they have very many buildings.

The street lamp I still haven't heard anything about - so I'm going on the assumption that it is an important part of the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.