30 April 2010

Blue Nose Update

This was Allison and I last year a few minutes after we crossed the finish line. It felt amazing and it was great to be greeted by Bryan and George who promptly snapped our sexy post-run glow.

 

With the Blue Nose just around the corner it's going to be a bit more challenging this year without my trusty running pal. Hopefully my iPod will keep me company this year as I can't keep up with Greg - speedy, speedy!

Yesterday I went for a run with George and about 10 minutes in I was absolutely soaked. So after about 15 in I turned back and half way home down Robie St. I was hailed on. Overall, not a good run. So tomorrow...tomorrow will be better! It's calling for sun sun sun! 

I also officially registered for the race yesterday, one step closer. Blue Nose here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the pic of us!! I am just about to start my training for the half marathon here in oz and I am so sad not to have my running buddy. It is going to be a very long process and the 2 hours and 18 minutes are going to be far too long without you! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Ps, the tulips look beautiful in the garden. Keep up the good work mrs. green thumbs xoxox

    ReplyDelete








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.