11 April 2010



Having a soft spot for horrible pop tunes I've decided to highlight a few from time to time so I can look back and ask myself - seriously?

So here we go:

#1 Miley Cyrus, When I Look At You
This is from a movie staring Miley Cyrus and the video is filled with a mish mash of scenes from the film, her playing a piano, standing around singing etc. I'm sure I will dislike this song soon enough, but in the meantime you can check out the serious acting chomps of the former Hannah Montana:


PS. What an awful still to have for this video!

#2 Justin Beiber ft. Ludacris , Baby
Nothing screams guilty pleasure better than a pop song with a video that takes place in a bowling alley. That's where the important things in life really happen, right? In those flattering shoes, under those seisure inducing lights, amongst a break dancing competition, oh - and of course Ludacris always shows up to give sage advice and put you in a headlock. Ah, those were the days.
Regardless, a super poppy tune that is fun to run to and he's Canadian. Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.