04 June 2010

Greg & I Are Pretty Much Famous

Dalhousie sent out an email to it's employees requesting that those who participated in the Blue Nose come out and pose for a photo this past Friday. The photo would be featured in the online DalNews as a little feel good, yay for you, type article to celebrate everyone's awesomeness. 

Being the nerdy nerd I am, I was totally down for this photo and being the awesome guy that Greg is, he came along as well. So wearing our Blue Nose t-shirts and medals (as per requested by the organizer) we posed on the steps of the Henry Hicks Building amongst other runners, volunteers and even a medic who participated in someway in the run. 

You can check out the nerdy nerd photo here at the DalNews site. Greg and I are in the very back row towards the right. 

Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.