17 June 2010

Morning Sidewalk Find

Check out this fine piece of art work I stumbled across this morning:


I'm pretty sure this shark big fish is eating a small fish and that's lots of blood just gushing out. There were also a few drawings of dragons and other fish on the sidewalk/driveway. I'm also going to assume that it was created by a child, I haven't seen many adults whipping out their sidewalk chalk recently so I'm hopefully giving credit where credit is due.

This is much better than the other drawings I found this morning. This time it was on the side of a house on Chebucto Lane:


Now if you can't read the small print, this lyrical genious throws around the word gay and hate, and there's even a picture of a horribly drawn penis (which brings back many memories of the hilarious guys in my high school and their own artistic talents, what's with the penis drawing obsession? I feel that Superbad only fueled the fires - pardon the crudeness of the video).

I'm no art expert, but I am a much bigger fan of the fish eating fish art than the latter. Keep it up hilarious children drawing fish corpses! I can't wait what they come up with next, I'm hoping for something dinosaur themed.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.