04 June 2010

Slow Internets In O-Town



I arrived in Ottawa early Tuesday evening. I'm here until Sunday for a work conference. I started a post yesterday about my trip so far, but the internet has been SUPER slow or it just doesn't like me and I haven't been able to upload any photos.

And really, what's a story without photos. I have a few hilarious things that have happened, some nice photos from the market and of course, some generic "I'm in the Capital of Canada!" photos to share with you, whoever you are.

So I'm in a pickle, I know if I don't post soon then I will no doubt forget whatever clever photo caption I thought of at the time or what I was actually trying to get across in a particular photo. 

I might try to write my text and pop the photos in whenever I get a more loving internet connection. So my travels in Ottawa will just have to wait to be shared with the internets.

In the meantime I'm sure I will find other tidbits to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.