15 June 2010

Shark vs. Octopus

No, no, no. Scratch that.

It's MEGA Shark vs. GIANT Octopus.

That's a much better title.



This gem was spied last night at Video Difference. This fine tale is about two large creatures (you guessed it, a shark and an octopus) that are reveled after the frozen ice caps melt. Then I think they must have to fight to the death, causing havock on human kind and the like. I'm sure the authorities interevene in some way but people die, things are crushed, etc. etc.

I just glazed the back cover of the movie and quickly checked out the synopsis on IMDB and the reviewer of the film only had glowing praises of the film their honest opinion to state about the cinematic masterpiece.

If you have time to kill or enjoy background noise and have a lot of house cleaning to catch up on, I recommend this film.

I can pretty much guarantee that I won't be watching this film, unless it comes to the library and I can get it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.