18 June 2010

Power Line Pole Posters

Normally I am not keen to support other summer camps since I'm currently running a summer camp program. However I think I can make an exception when the camp is called Cupcake Camp!


After reading the fine print I found out that it's a fundraiser for Cancer Research, so something we should all get behind, whether it's an actual camp or not.

Thumbs up on the poster!

Another power line pole poster find was closer to my place. I've been meaning to take a picture for a little while now because I really like the design:


I'm not familiar with Little Miss Higgins music, I feel like I've seen her at a festival or maybe opening for someone else. Regardless - another thumbs up poster.

3 comments:

  1. Is cupcake camp like Fancy Camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humm, maybe?
    What's Fancy Camp??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where you at the Project Mgmt session at summer meeting?

    ReplyDelete








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.