17 June 2010

Polaris Music Prize - 2010 Long List

It's here!

Albeit with a type on their website. I have a feeling this link should indicate 2010 Long List, rather than 2009. But I could be wrong!

I'm very happy to see a couple of names this list:

Shad - TSOL
Dan Mangan - Nice, Nice, Very Nice

There are a number of incredible Canadian artists listed and a few that I've been meaning to check out. This is a good incentive - I'm going to get my judge on.

The Short List will be posted on July 6th and I'm sure from now until that time CBC Radio 1, 2 and 3 will keep my ears full of Polaris Prize worthy music.

I'm also very excited to see the posters created for each album nominated. I'm pretty sure they make one for each of the long list. I'll post when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.