10 June 2010

Pictures of the Day

Photos from today:

The Be Well Spa on Robie Street. I don't know why I didn't look into the Menu Mailbox. I'll report back on what exactly is in there shortly:



This is on Bell Road, next to the Museum of Nature. This time last year the grass was dead or dying in a large circle around these pipes. Some hilarious individual(s) stuck a sign in the ground close to the pipes saying "Zombie Gas". It seems this spring (and a lot of work on the Museum and surrounding area) has brought a much greener patch!


These fine chairs were next to the green bins. Options are: a) someone is confused about organic decomposition b) they hope the garbage fairies will remove them c) a terrible mistake was made and these chairs took a wrong turn:


I'm going to go with "c"


I spotted this fine specimen of cyclist taking a spin down the sidewalk across from the Quinpool Superstore while talking on her phone and not sporting a helmet. Oh my:


I thought rock gardens were still gardens that focused on the flowers, however this particular garden (at the Lutheran Church on Windsor) takes a stand and highlights a fine collection of rocks, I like it:


No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.