12 May 2010

Downtown On The Mend?

Today on my lunch break I headed to MEC to exchange a few t-shirts I picked up for my mom for Mothers Day - it turns out I'm a horrible size estimater.

On my way there I noticed the TAO signs already attached to the building on Salter Street where they are set to open up shop soon. After checking out their website it seems they are already open, I'll have to pop my head in sometime this week. 



I also noticed on my errand that there was a sign in the window of the same building where TAO now lives (where the pawn shop used to be) boasting a Korean Grill House. Sounds yumy and interesting.



Both of these signs are hopefully indicative of a better Barrington Street. The article in the Coast I linked to above isn't overly positive but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.